Need CO2 for your ION Water Cooler, but not sure where to buy it? Natural Choice has the solution. SodaPro is filled CO2 tanks sent straight to your door.
SodaPro sparkles up to 400 glasses of water! Enjoy an endless supply of sparkling water on demand.
Purchase in packs of 4 or 16 and make sure your water never runs flat.
SodaPro Refill Program/Closure Instructions
- Save your packaging when receiving your SodaPro Starter Pack, including your return label.
- Place cylinders in SodaPro Box and close lid.
- Prepare outer package
- Fold flap B and D
- Fold flap A and C
- Secure with heavy packaging tape across long seam. Allow for 2 inches of tape on either side.
- Insert SodaPro Box into outer package.
- Fold flap F and H
- Fold flap E and G
- Secure with heavy packaging tape across long seam.
- Affix Return Label to outer package on designated side. Cover or remove existing label.
- When your last tank is installed, drop off your empty tanks in the recyclable packaging at a FedEx location with your return label on the box. Lost your return label? Request one by calling or emailing us.
- When returned to our facility, we will refill your tanks and ship back to you right away with a new return label.
- Repeat this process and enjoy your bubbles! Tanks are rated for 5 years.
- Add a little bubble to your life and get on the SodaPro Program today! Contact us now to learn out pricing.
- If you are renting with one of our local dealers, contact your local authorized dealer for your SodaPro refill.
Download our SodaPro brochure now!
We take great care in the safe shipping of SodaPro Tanks. In lieu of full Hazmat training, we have made publicly available all safety information and mark our packaging accordingly with the correct hazmat labeling. Please follow the outlined instructions to ensure compliance with the DOT and safe shipping. Do not ship in amounts great than 12,000 KG.
Carriers please call Infotrac, for 24 Hour Emergency Response Number: InfoTrac; 1-800-535-5053
SodaPro Safety Information:
- Contents under pressure
- Do not expose to heat or direct sunlight
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (50°C )
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in upright position, preferably on floor where tank cannot tip or fall
- Do not tamper with CO2 tank
- Check DOT Test Date on collar of tank
- If tank is more than 5 years old, return tank to gas supplier for re-certification.
- Markings as required by the HMR: Cylinders DOT 3AL, TC/3ALM, ISO 7866
- Weight: 0.4 KG
- Capacity: 250 8 oz. Glasses
- Standard: DOT-3AL
- Service Pressure: 14.7MPa (2132psi)
- Test Pressure: 25MPa (3625psi)